What can we bring to your team?
We offer both IT Director and IT Manager services. Sometimes businesses have little to no onsite IT staff as outsourcing can be very effective. We provide utterly impartial, company focused members of your team to ensure the vendors and partners are providing the correct service, softwares and equipment - not whatever has the best margins.
By bringing an experienced professional to your business part time, you get the all the benefits, without the associated employee costs.
See below for a description of the roles.
IT Director Services
IT Directors operate at highest level in technology and can act as a member of your Senior Management Team or simply report directly to whoever is responsible for company strategy, often the MD or the Finance Director. They will research, develop and present ongoing strategies to ensure technology helps push towards the company goals.
- IT strategies perfectly complementing the business plan
- Creative thinking and market research to deliver new ideas and products
- Commercially focused
- Highly experienced with board and senior management teams
- Stalled or challenging project recovery
- Budgetary review to ensure you are getting the most for your IT expenditure
- Internal reviews of procedures, IT staff, security and hardware.
- Compliance and risk implementation
- Software selection, consolidation and integration
- Motivation, Leadership and skills transfer
- Full departmental documentation including SoP's and DoP's
it manager services
IT managers manage the strategies, projects and day to day operation of the department. From organising the department to providing reports on success, a good IT Manager will act as the focal point for IT for the staff. Taking guidance from the IT Director, they ensure smooth services and a network free from problems. They also ensure cyber security and are responsible for carrying out any operating procedures dictated by the IT Director.
- Builds relationships with staff and suppliers
- Help desk management to drive efficiencies and reduce tickets
- Project management and timely delivery
- Hands on approach to resolve issues
- Staff training and skill transfer
- Constant review of the business technologies performance and uptimes
- Collecting the department KPI's
- Central point of contact for IT Operations